Our Brand Promise
All products purchased is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any questions or concerns with your product please call (804) 237-6844, email: email@example.com, or Chat online at https://cworldrichmond.com. We will be happy to visit your location free of charge to solve any issues associated with our ink and toner.
Unopened Cartridge World Brand Products
- May be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Any Cartridge World Brand returns after 30 days will be assessed a 30% restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted after 90 days from purchase date.
Defective Cartridge World Brand Products:
- Defective Cartridge World Brand products will be replaced within 60 days of purchase - if it is not operating properly.
- If products are outside of the 60 day window, Cartridge World may replace defective products upon investigative review.
- No returns of defective product will be accepted after 90 days from purchase date.
Original Manufacturer Products (OEM) and Special Orders
- Cartridge World does not accept returns for OEM products and special orders.
- Customer must contact the OEM directly to request refund or exchange.
- New printers carry a manufacturer's warranty. You must contact the manufacturer directly.
- Cartridge Word offers a 30 day warranty on used printers purchased from Cartridge World
Cartridge World does not offer cash refunds.
All invoices are due and payable within the specified number of days on the invoice from the date of the invoice. By accepting the products herein, and in the event this invoice is not timely paid, customer agrees to pay interest on any delinquent amount(s) at the rate of 2.5% per month. In the event of non-payment, customer agrees to pay all collection costs and attorney fees. The parties agree that the dispute will be handled under VA law.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for /. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
-See what data we have about you, if any.
-Change/correct any data we have about you.
-Have us delete any data we have about you.
-Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Cartridge World USA has subsidiaries and affiliated legal entities around the world (“Subsidiaries and Affiliates”). Sometimes, these companies will be providing the Services to you on behalf of Cartridge World USA itself. You acknowledge and agree that Subsidiaries and Affiliates will be entitled to provide the Services to you. Cartridge World USA is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Cartridge World USA provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If any person fails to claim any hardware or other article delivered to Cartridge World for repair within 1 month after such delivery, Cartridge World shall have the right to dispose of such hardware or other article by whatever means it may choose, without incurring liability or responsibility.
Cartridge World charges $8.50 shipping charge on all orders outside of our local delivery area. In some cases this cost has been added to the product price